東田エコクラブ生LIVE!!

2010年7月5日月曜日

Seitkasymov Meder (Kyrgyz Republic)

Hello everybody,

My name is Meder Seitkasymov. I came from Kyrgyz Republic to Kitakyushu at the end of September of 2009 with the mission of obtaining advanced knowledge in the field environmental management and policy as well as environmental engineering at the University of the Kitakyushu through the JICA schoolarship program. Being an officer in State Agency on Environmental Protection of Kyrgyz Republic, I absorb with eagerness any information on japanese ecological infrastructure and experience on protection of the environment.


















Today is my first day of joining NPO SATOYAMA where I am taking the internship practice at NPO and which I will visit for two days a week during view months. I hope that my practise will give and clear for me understanding of activities of non-govenmental organisations in Japan and their promotional effectiveness as well as, ability to assess and compare with NGOs in Kyrgyzstan. Additionally, I guess and expect to spend interesting and enjoying time working with members of NPO SATOYAMA.

With kind regards,

Seitkasymov Meder
student
University of the Kitakyushu

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿